What I can offer
Complete ebook or print book design service including:
- Creating a good manuscript for formatting to ebook
- Attention-grabbing cover design
- Business branding if necessary
- A choice of formats from interactive PDF to Kindle
- Professionally formatted interiors with attention to detail and good readability
- Editing, ghost-writing and proofreading
- Advice on self-publishing, ISBNs etc.
- Covers and formatting for Print on Demand (POD) such as Createspace and Lulu
- ‘3D’ covers for web and sales pages
- Websites and sales pages for authors and marketing
- Design for posters and bookmarks etc for marketing your book
Professional Designer or DIY?
You’ve written your first book and don’t know what to do next…
You want your book to stand out from the DIY crowd…
You are uncertain about the various options; ePub, Kindle,PDF,print-on-demand…
You’d prefer your book to look professional, not amateur…
You’d rather be making money from your book, not just trying to save it…
You want your book to look like it’s worth the money…
You’ve got better things to do with your time than fiddle with fonts…
Is the book dead?
The world of books is changing. Digital ePublishing is taking over. Now every author can be a publisher and command a global reach without huge costs. If you have an idea for a book, get it out there. It’s not so easy to get a regular publisher unless you’re a celebrity so ‘print on demand’ (POD) and ebooks are a great option andI can help you every step of the way. There are several options for ebooks – downloading ebooks from your website, and of course for reading on the Kindle, the iPhone, iPad etc. What’s more you don’t actually need these as there are an assortment of free ebook readers available now for viewing on your PC.
If you really want to go to the big publishers, a successful self-published book or ebook is going to make you look a much better proposition. Warner Books paid James Redfield $800,000 for ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ after he’d sold 100,000 self-published copies!
HOW does good Ebook design make you more money?
- It increases the perceived value of your ebook
- It minimises charge-backs and refund claims
- It frees up your time and energy to market and promote your ebook
- It boosts sales of your other products
- It helps your ebook to stand out from the ‘DIY’ crowd
- It builds your repeat business with satisfied ebook readers
- It’s an inexpensive marketing tool which can be easily and cheaply distributed – A FREE Ebook for example
It’s not just about the money
It’s about being professional and business-like. Any ‘internet entrepreneur’ can knock up a quick report, run it through some free ebook software and hawk it on the web. If you’re in it for the long haul though, you’ll appreciate the value of good design from a professional book and ebook designer.